Enjoy one of the most beautiful hikes in Switzerland. Along the shores of four lakes, soak up this breathtakingly beautiful natural setting – an experience you will not forget anytime soon.
Admire the unique views and enjoy your stay at Berghotel Trübsee. The next day you hike over the Jochpass, along the Engstlensee to the Engstlenalp. Thanks to the copious picnic that will be sent to you on the trail by Berghotel Trübsee, you will also be treated to culinary delights on your hike. From the Tannalp, you will continue to Melchsee-Frutt where you will spend your second night at the hotel frutt Family Lodge. After a massage and dinner, you can end your evening in comfort by the fireplace.
- 2 nights
=> 1st night at Berghotel Trübsee, Engelberg
=> 2nd night at frutt Family Lodge, Melchsee-Frutt
- extensive alpine breakfast buffet
- 4 course dinner im Berghotel Trübsee
- 3 course dinner im Hotel frutt Lodge & Spa
- picnic meal for hiking with cheese from Trübsee, sausage, bread, trail mix, apple, cake, baverage, red or white wine, crockery and a Swiss pocket knife
- mediterranean buffet at restaurant frutt Lago
- welcome drink
- access to our frutt Family Spa (300 m²) and the frutt Spa (900 m²)
- relaxing 20-minutes Alpienne massage (per adult)
- luggage transport from the Stöckalp valley station to the hotel and back
- Grander water in your room
- Nespresso machine in the junior suites and suites
Please note: The price for the gondola tickets - Engelberg - Trübsee and Melchsee-Frutt - Stöckalp are not included in the price.